2019 Annual Meeting!
Time & Location
About the Event
You and your spouse, or significant other are invited to Little Galilee's annual meeting to be held in the Activity Center Tuesday, March 12 at 7 p.m. It's a dinner meeting (no charge to you) so we request reservations by Friday, March 8. Also encourage representation from your missions committee and/or youth committee from your church. After a delicious dinner the agenda will include:
1. A brief review of 2018 by the camp staff and some exciting reports about 2019 plans.
2. A financial report and action taken for the proposed 2019 budget.
3. An update from the Personnel Committee about the search for a new Executive Director.
3. An introduction of the current Executive Board members.
4. An update about construction progress on the new dining hall and where we are financially with the project.
5. An election of Executive Board officers for the following year.
Little Galilee is still one of God's special places where good things happen! Hope to see you on March 12. God bless you and yours as you serve. - Bob Phillips, Interim Mgr./Development Director.